We currently provide services throughout an 23,000 square mile area:

Klamath Falls
Beaver Marsh

Sprague River

Christmas Valley
Fort Rock
Silver Lake
Summer Lake

New Pine Creek


How To Help:

  • Make a monetary donation, by cash, check or on-line at klamathfoodbank.org.

  • If you have a garden and you’ve given produce to everybody you know and can’t find a home for the rest, WE’LL TAKE IT. All of it.

  • Hold a food drive at your Birthday, Reunion, Anniversary, Halloween and/or Christmas parties. If 500 households hold a food drive and collect 10 pounds, that’s 5,000 pounds of food. It all adds up. We can provide invitation inserts letting people know about your food drive. Barrels are available too.

  • Drop off food donations at the Senior Center or Goodwill .

  • Hold a food drive at work. Call and we’ll deliver a nicely decorated barrel.

  • Be a “Coin Crook.” Take a container to work, school or your service organization meeting and ask people to donate any change they may have. It adds up quickly. If you’d like us to provide you a container, just give us a call.

  • Look for our coin boxes at local businesses and throw your change in the box.


The Food Bank distributes food and non-food items to these Emergency Food Assistance Programs:

  • Salvation Army
  • Bly Food Pantry
  • Klamath Lutheran
  • St. Vincent De Paul
  • Malin/Merrill Pantry
  • Sprague River Bridges Program
  • Ponderosa Church (Crescent)
  • Paisley Food Share
  • Christmas Valley Food Pantry (Lake County)
  • Lake County Food Share
  • Klamath-Lake Counties Food Bank
  • Friends Church
  • Bible Baptist Church
  • United Christian Ministries
  • Chiloquin Care


If a family can access a little help when they need it, they can concentrate on their temporary financial crisis and getting through it. If seniors or people with disabilities can access food assistance, it frees up their small fixed income to cover higher utility costs, prescriptions, etc.

Years ago the Food Bank’s main mission was to provide emergency food assistance. We found there were many ways the food bank could expand its services to assist other non-profit programs. The non-profits listed below provide many vital services that promote positive outcomes and futures for children and adults. While they work on building these positive futures, they must also provide them with meals or snacks. The cost to provide food can take away dollars that could be used to make their programs the best they can be. We believe by providing food assistance we can be a partner in making a crucial difference in the outcome of a child’s development or an adult’s future. This is truly the way to get to the root causes of hunger.

  • Bonanza Cares
  • Citizens for Safe Schools
  • Disabled American Veterans
  • DHS Visitation Center
  • Exodus House
  • Family Connect / Homeless Connect
  • Freewill Church
  • High Desert Hospice
  • Integral Youth Services
  • K.C. Senior Center
  • K.F. Headstart
  • Klamath Crisis Center (Marta's House)
  • Klamath Falls Gospel Mission
  • Klamath Falls Wellness Center
  • Klamath Hospice
  • Klamath Kid Center
  • Klamath Works
  • Lake County Senior Center
  • Life Recovery Network
  • R.E.A.C.H.
  • Spokes Unlimited
  • The Hope Center
  • The OSU Extension Office Self Help workshops. Teaching low-income people how to prepare and cook meals to stretch their food budget
  • The Warming Center
  • Various Adult & Kid Projects
  • Veterans Enrichment Center
  • WIC
  • YMCA
  • YMCA "Park & Play"


Thank you in advance for your support.


"The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at .

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).

USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer."


El Departamento de Agricultura de los Estados Unidos prohíbe la discriminación a clientes, empleados y solicitantes de empleo a causa de su raza, color de piel, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad, sexo, identidad de género, religión, represalia, y cuando sea aplicable, creencias políticas, estado  marital, estado familiar o paterno, orientación sexual, o por los ingresos totales o parciales derivados de cualquier programa de asistencia pública, o información genética protegida, para el propósito de empleo o cualquier programa o actividades dirigidas o solventadas por el Departamento. (No todas las causas de discriminación prohibidas son aplicables a todos los programas y/o actividades de empleo).
Si desea interponer una queja de discriminación con el programa de Derechos Civiles, complete el formulario Queja de Discriminación del Programa USDA (USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form), localizado en la internet en http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, o en cualquiera de las oficinas de USDA, o llamando al (866) 632-9992 para pedir el formulario. Si lo desea, puede escribir una carta con todos los datos e información que se piden en el formulario. Envíenos su formulario de queja completo o carta por correo a U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, por fax al (202) 690-7442, o por correo electrónico a
Individuos con problemas de audición o del habla pueden contactar al departamento USDA mediante el servicio federal de redifusión al teléfono (800) 877-8339; o en Español al (800) 845-6136.
USDA es un proveedor y empleador de oportunidad equitativa.

For more information about the food bank:

Klamath-Lake Counties Food Bank
3231 Maywood Dr.
Klamath Falls, OR 97603

Mailing address: P.O. Box 317
Klamath Falls, OR 97601