The Klamath-Lake Counties Food Bank has been serving both Klamath and Lake Counties for 40 years. We receive support from many wonderful individuals, businesses, and service organizations. Nearly 5,100 households rely on the Food Bank annually which means our resources are limited. The SNAP/Food Stamp Program is your long-term solution.

You can access up to 12 boxes per year. This does not necessarily mean one box per month. We have many people who need help for a short amount of time and may get 12 boxes in 3 months and we never see them again. We have folks who work seasonally and only need help 6 months out of the year, so they access 2 boxes per month. Nearly all eligible seniors and those with disabilities living on fixed incomes use their card once a month to offset their limited budgets. IT’S YOUR CHOICE. We try to provide a well-rounded box of food. June through November please take advantage of the “Produce Connection.” Visit our website, for locations and times.

If you need long term assistance, please contact the Oregon Department of Human Services 1-800-699-9075.

Our volunteers at the pantries work very hard and are very dedicated. Please feel free to give us a call if you had a great experience or if you have any other comments. If you need more information, please call us (541) 882-1223.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.