Food Pantry Locations and Schedules



If you need food assistance just once, please visit one of the food pantries listed below. If you’re going to need ongoing assistance due to a financial hardship, please come to the Klamath/Lake Counties Food Bank- 3231 Maywood Drive, Monday-Friday from 11-3:30.

You’ll need to bring address verification for everyone living in the household. Examples of verification for each household member include, but are not limited to:

    • A rental agreement indicating the number of people in the house
    • A cell phone bill
    • An Oregon driver’s license or I.D.
    • School records/report card indicating the child’s name & address
    • Oregon Health Plan paperwork/card
    • DHS household verification print-out

Only one document is required for each household member. If you have any questions regarding acceptable address I.D. please call 882-1223.


Klamath Lutheran 5:30-7:00 *3rd, 4th & 5th Mondays of the Month 1175 Crescent Ave
Salvation Army 8:00-10:00 882-5280 2960 Maywood Dr. #13
Saving Grace Lutheran 3:00-4:30 *2nd & 4th Tuesdays of the Month 15681 Hwy 66, Keno
Friends Church 4:30-6:30 *Last Two Tuesdays of the Month 1910 Oregon Ave/House next to church
St. Paul's 9:00-11:45 884-3858 801 Jefferson St
St. Vincent De Paul 4:30-6:30 281-5345

4880 Bristol

Salvation Army 8:00-11:00 882-5280 2960 Maywood Dr. #13
Salvation Army 8:00-11:00 882-5280

2960 Maywood Dr. #13

Bible Baptist Church 1:00-4:00 3rd Friday of the Month 4849 S. 6th St.


Bly 3rd Wednesday Bly Chapel 8:30-11:30
Bonanza 3rd Tuesday Bonanza AOG 9:00-11:00
Malin/Merrill 2nd Wednsday Civic Center 10:00-12:00
Crescent/Ponderosa Tuesdays Christian Fellowship 10:00-12:00
Sprague River Every Wednesday Bridge Connection 9:00-1:00
Chiloquin Care 4th Wednesday Chiloquin United Methodist 10:00-1:00


Christmas Valley 9:00-2:00 (541) 576-2640 3rd Tuesday
Paisley Food Share 5:00-7:00 (541) 943-3551 2nd Tuesday
Lakeview Ministries 10:30-11:45 & 12:00-1:30 (541) 219-6044 Every Thursday




For more information, contact the Food Bank at (541) 882-1223.

PLEASE READ: For long-term food assistance, please contact Adult & Family Services at (541) 883-5511.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administrating USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additional program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027), found online at, and at any USD office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary of Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  3. Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


The Klamath-Lake Counties Food Bank has been serving our community or 33 years. We receive support from many wonderful individuals, businesses and service organizations. Our resources are limited and int this tough economy, more people rely on the Food Bank: nearly 5,100 households in the last 12 months.

If you just received a Food Bank card to access food assistance please take a moment to read on about how the card works.

Your card allows you to access up to 12 boxes per year. This doesn't necessarily mean one box per month. We have many people that need help for a short amount of time and may get 12 boxes in 3 months and we never see them again. We have people who work seasonally and only need helps 6 months out of the year so they access 2 boxes per month when not working. Nearly all eligible seniors and those with disabilities living on fixed incomes use their card once a month to offset their limited budgets. IT'S YOUR CHOICE. We try to provide a well-rounded box of food.

You should expect a 3-5- day supply of food that will create meals. We supply short term help. If you need long term assistance, please contact the Department of Human Services at (541) 883-5511. If you're unable to get to a pantry, you can have someone take your card and get your food for you. Due to limited resources, we can only issue one card per household, per year.

Our volunteers at the pantries work very hard and are very dedicated. Please feel free to give us a call if you had a great experience or if you have any other comments. If you need more information, please call us at (541) 882-1223.

For more information about the food bank:

Klamath-Lake Counties Food Bank
3231 Maywood Dr.
Klamath Falls, OR 97603

Mailing address: P.O. Box 317
Klamath Falls, OR 97601